Return to MoneyTips


How do I dispute an error I found on my credit report?

If you are Premium Member, you will be able to use the Credit Correction Action Button to immediately contact creditors and dispute erroneous information you have found on your report.

If you are an Essential Member with a free Credit Manager account, you can get in touch with the creditors directly using your account information to dispute an item listed on your report.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request